"Reliable" and "professional," are words we often hear from our clients. Our hard-working staff will make your life as a landlord as pleasant as possible. Experience makes the difference!
Call 208-535-0799 and talk to RISA TRANE about your property management needs.
- Experience in the Idaho Falls residential rental markets means we can help you decide what the rental value of your unit should be. Our experience covers single-family and multi-unit residential units.
- Experience with people shows when you walk in our front door: our front desk personnel are courteous and competent. In the stressful world of renting, our front office employee is the epitome of calm. Our "tour guide" knows how to show your property to its greatest advantage.
- Experience means that we are able to evaluate prospective tenants using credit reports, as well as statements from landlords and employers. We carefully research each prospective tenants background in an effort to make the most informed decision possible and to find the best tenant for your property.
- Experience in maintaining rentals means that we have a full-time maintenance staff with the knowledge to get the job done RIGHT! From plumbing to electrical, from floors to ceilings, our maintenance department can do the job proficiently.
- Experience with accounts receivable and payable makes our accounting office accurate and efficient. Your money is accounted for at all times and our staff is available to answer your questions. Statements are sent monthly showing your property's profit. Our staff will work with you to get you the reports you find most useful.
- Experience in the more unpleasant side of property management means that we can and will handle collections and evictions.